- Buy your own food. Refrigerator & dry foods space are assigned.
- Cleanup area immediately and put all leftover food away.
- Wash ALL dishes and cooking utensils immediately upon completion of your meal. DO NOT leave items soaking in the sink.
- Meals are to be eaten in the kitchen or dining room only. Light snacks are permitted in the TV room.
- House dishes are not to be taken outside.
- DO NOT pour grease or oil in the sinks.
- Bedrooms are to be clean and organized at all times.
- Beds will be made each morning.
- No Food is to be stored or eaten in bedrooms
- Bedroom doors are to remain unlocked.
- Visitors are not allowed in bedrooms at any time. This includes those from other houses, units or bedrooms.
- Please be considerate of people watching TV.
- No eating meals in the living/TV room. Light snack & beverage are OK. Please clean the area when you leave.
- The house TV will be turned off at the time designated by the Head of House.
- Those currently employed or in school have laundry priority after work & the weekends
- Laundry hours are 8 am to 9 pm. Please do not start your laundry after 7:30 pm.
- Make sure your load is adjusted in the washer to avoid unbalancing.
- Check to see if anyone is showering prior to starting your laundry.
- Use warm/cold or cold/cold water temperatures ONLY.
- Please remove your laundry promptly. If laundry is left longer than 15 minutes after ending cycle, please place wet clothes in the dryer or dry clothes on top of the dryer. Respect others laundry as you would want yours respected.
- Only dry one load from the washer at a time.
- Empty the lint trap in the dryer after each load. Please put the lint in the trash can.
- No gang or drug/alcohol related, or outlandish clothing or paraphernalia.
- Unless in the pool area, shoes and shirt must be worn at all times.
- Please limit showers from 5 to 8 minutes and overall use to 15 minutes (especially during the morning hours). Dry off before getting out of the shower. Visitors may not use the showers.
- Do not wash clothes in the showers.
- Do not leave items hanging to dry on knobs or towel racks. No personal items left out.
- Clean shower, tub, and sink immediately after each use.
Vehicles & parking
- One vehicle per licensed guest.
- Vehicle must be in good operating condition, currently registered, and insured.
- Park in assigned space. Be courteous to others as space is limited.
- Smoking, candles, or incense are not allowed inside ANY building or bedroom patio.
- Ashes and butts must be put in designated containers in designated smoking area.
- A $500 cleaning fee will be charged for any room that needs to be cleaned as a result of smoking.
- Loud music or TV’s at any time is unacceptable. Please be considerate of others.
- Content of music and TV is subject to review by Staff for acceptability.
- No Personal TV’s will be allowed.
- No one under 18 years of age.
- You are responsible for your visitors.
- Visitors must be sober at all times.
- Visitors may not arrive before 5pm and must leave by curfew on M-F and from 11am-curfew on Saturday and Sunday.
- Visitors are not allowed in any bedroom.
- Visitors from outside may go in the kitchen, living/dining room, and bathroom (they may not use the showers).
- No sexual activities.
- Guests from other units must remain in the kitchen, living and/or dining room only. (Knock and wait for someone to answer the door. If no one is home, do not go inside.).
- Visitors must respect the house and those living there.
- Respect for others is paramount at Our House. If it’s not yours, don’t touch it. Ask!
- Contribute to a clean, safe, and sober family environment.
- Please respect our neighbors at all times. Do not cut through their yard.
- Alcohol, non-prescription drugs and pornography are not allowed.
- Please do not come to the office outside of posted hours unless it is an emergency.
- Those not employed or in school, will leave The House each weekday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to look for a job orr you are to check-in with the head of house by 8:00 am daily.
- Turn off all lights and appliances when leaving a room.
- Please shower, brush your teeth, and wash your clothes often.